Monday, July 14, 2008

Julie turns 4... A Ballerina Birthday!

This year we celebrated Julie's birthday 'Ballerina style'. It has been her most common interest over that past few months so we saw it appropriate to have a Ballerina Birthday Party! She had alot of fun with 11 little ballerina friends here (plus 3 boys who were a very good sport). All the little girls each got to make their very own tutu (with the help of their mommies... thanks moms!) We had a ballet performance where all the little girls danced to a soft piano piece. It was so precious! I think the adults enjoyed it just as much as the little girls. Julie is so thankful for her little friends. They are each precious and their families are a blessing to us.

























10 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness.. those girls are so cute!! Little Alyson looks like she kept right up with the big girls. What a fun idea. I know Julie will remember the special care and thought you put into this party for many, many years to come. : )

Leah said...

Oh, the party turned out SO cute! All the girls look precious in their tutus. I know Julie is getting to an age where she is really "in" to birthday parties, so it makes planning a lot more fun!

I the pictures of just her, too. She's so precious!

I've been meaning to email you all weekend to say thank you for my card. I LOVED it! I hung it on my fridge so I could have another reminder. :)

God is good...I'll email you and give you details later! I'm tired and going to bed now!!!

The "W" Family said...

What a fun party! Julie is such a sweet girl. Can't believe they are 4!

Suz said...

Oh my goodness, those are the sweetest pics ever!

Cassie said... said...

Wow! I want to have a tutu party!!! Do you think any of the boys would go for that?? BTW - You did a great job on Ashley's bridal shots.

Suz said...

Miranda - Thank you so much for not only your encouragement and prayers you posted, but the fact that you are willing to open up your home to me is absolutely priceless! Thank you so much for your generosity! You are a wonderful person and love you for it!

Brittney said...

That is one of the most adorable ideas I've ever seen for a birthday party! All the girls look so cute in their tutu's! Julie is BEAUTIFUL!

Suz said...

Hey Miranda! I have a new phone. I already have plans for tomorrow, but please give Libby my best wishes! I know you girls will have a blast!

Suzette

The Hickmans said...

How fun!! I am finally back in blog land!! It looks like you all are having a great summer. As usual, your kiddos are adorable!!

Cassie said... said...

don't I know it! I get so caught up reading others blogs I could read a whole day away! I love your other blog too.