Thursday, October 16, 2008

A New Blog to Share!

So, my sister is finally catching up from living in the dark ages. SHE STARTED A NEW BLOG!
I wanted to let the rest of you bloggers know so you can go and visit hers. And leave her a comment- she would love it =) Her blog address is: http://rachnruss.blogspot.com/

And for the rest of you who don't quite have one started up yet, you should! It's really easy. You just go to http://www.blogspot.com/ and it walks you thru the steps of setting one up. And best of all, it's free! I've enjoyed having one- more than anything to journal and post pictures of the girls. Once in a while I'll post picts of Brandon and I or ones of our wonderful families and friends.. It is a great way to share with out of town (or in-town) family and friends what is going on in your lives. Oh, and I have a question for you 'Pro-Bloggers'. Do you know if you can print the pages of your blog? I thought it would be really neat if you could order it in the form of a book, too. I love seeing and reading on the computer, but more than that having a hard copy to always keep would be nice=)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes!! There is a way to print your blog into a book. I'm not sure of the website that will do it off my head, but goggle it and see if you can find it.

The Hickmans said...

Yeah! I'm so glad Rachel is starting a blog- I'm going over there right now...

Jessica said...

Thank you, Mandy! It will be fun that we can share having our boys together at the same time. : )

Yes!! Come over sometime. We will especially have to get together to have a "manly" playdate soon. Ha, ha!!

Susan Slinkard said...

Miranda,

Go to www.blurb.com. You can print all kinds of books here, including your blog. You download their software for free, then you can design your book. I ordered a photo book of Sophia for Toby for his birthday this year. It turned out really well. Not too expensive, and shops really fast!

B said...

blurb.com is the only one I know of....