Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Little Ponies- Live!






Last Saturday Julie and I went with Tressa and her daughter, Abi, to the Fort Smith Convention Center and saw, "My Little Ponies Tea Party". It was very cute, especially enjoyable for Julie and Abi. And for Tressa and I, well, it just made us want to be little girls again! There were real people inside the pony costumes (you can tell by their front legs.) They sang, danced and had a tea party! We had alot of fun. It was nice to have a "mommy-daughter day" and treat the girls to something special!

9 comments:

B said...

Oh I bet she had a BLAST! Those live shows are really neat!

Leah said...

How fun! My friend, Reba, took her little girl to see the show, too! Julie looks like she was loving it!

Jessica said...

The colors of the ponies are so fun! I love those bright pastels! I fondly remember my Little Pony. I know the girls just felt like the day was magical!

Leah said...

PS...I love their "best friends" shirts. So adorable!!!

The Hickmans said...

That is so great! The pictures look so neat, very magical!!

Meredith said...

What a special and fun day you girls had! I would have LOVED to see that when I was little.

Brittney said...

That looks like so much fun. Their matching shirts are ADORABLE!!

Unknown said...

Brandon please tell me u didn't go to this so I have an excuse not to when my time comes. =0 Brandon the deacon didn't go so I don't ahve too.

Ashley Marshall said...

They are Precious!!!