Friday, September 28, 2007

Julie & Alyson... Best Friends


















Julie is feeling so much better today! She asked me this morning, "Mommy, will you take my picture with Aly Kate?" I am so glad to see she's feeling better. She also read books to Alyson. Alyson is so entertained by her!
Alyson is 4 1/2 months now and we decided tonight that we would introduce to her rice cereal...her first real food! As you can tell by her facial expressions, she wasn't real impressed. In fact, she really wasn't interested at all.
If she could talk she would have said, "Daddy, please don't make me eat that!" and, "I think I'll just stick to eating my hand instead."

6 comments:

Leah said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! Glad Julie is feeling like her old self!

The Hickmans said...

Adorable pictures!! That is the EXACT face that Zayde made when he ate his first baby food. :)

Jessica said...

I love your hair curly, but you would look awesome with a short cut too! Short to me just seems so sassy and cute! : ) Either way, you can't go wrong. You would be gogeous bald! : )

Brittney said...

Julie is such a good little helper! Brooklynn goes to Durham's, but I'm not very impressed. I'm actually looking for a new place. Do you like the William's Center?

B said...

Your girls are absolutely precious!

Patriot said...

Oh my goodness, they're adorable!

I just wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting at my site. It's for all-natural bath and body products made in Texas. Come check it out - and help spread the word! I will continue to hold more giveaways over the next few weeks as well!

Thanks!