Monday, September 10, 2007

Two Peas in a Pod


Julie and her daddy are like two peas in a pod. If she is ever upset or sad she'll say, "I want my daddy..." or out of the blue she'll say, "I love my daddy soooo much". And of course I always have to throw in, "Well, what about your mommy?" She'll say, I love my mommy, but I love my daddy SOOO much."
I'm thankful for their close relationship and I pray they will always stay close. I took this picture at the park one day and thought it was so cute of them together. It was right after Brandon had to get on to Julie for something and after he talked to her about what ever it was she had done he threw her up in the air (just playing). I just happened to have my camera out and caught it at the right moment!!

3 comments:

The Hickmans said...

That is so sweet. There is nothing better than a daddy-daughter relationship.

Meredith said...

Very sweet! I guess every little girl thinks their daddy is the BEST! What a sweet moment you captured.

Unknown said...

She knows where the money and car comes from =) Mya has yet to figure that out =)