Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kiley... We will miss you so much...
















































Kiley Martens passed away yesterday, February 13, 2008. My heart is so heavy and cries for my dear friend, Kiley. She was such a sweet friend... I miss her so much. I wish I could go back to yesterday and call her and tell her what she means to me as my friend. I wish I could hug her as I pray for her. I wish I could have just one more chance to tell her how much I love her and how thankful I am for her. I wish there was something I could do to bring her back. I know we will all miss Kiley so much.
But now, I have to trust she is in the presence of the Lord. I have hope in Jesus that one day I will get to see her beautiful face again. She was the most beautiful person inside and out. Some of my most fondest memories are with her, Stephanie and Libby. God was so good to bless me with their sweet friendships. I thank the Lord for them. Kiley will always be in our hearts and never forgotten.


I miss you Kiley!
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all" Psalm 34:18-19

9 comments:

The Hickmans said...

Miranda, I have been praying for Kiley and all of her loved ones all day today. (I got an email from Jessica this morning requesting prayer.) Please know that I am thinking and praying for you, Kiley and everyone who is grieving right now. I love you!

B said...

I too have been praying for everyone affected by this. I know you two were close and you're in my prayers as well!

Brittney said...

My heart breaks for Kiley's entire family and her friends. She truly was a beautiful person--inside and out! I can't imagine what all of you are going through. I have been praying constantly since I heard last night. I love you Miranda and I'm here if you need someone to talk to!

Suz said...

Miranda -
I don't even know what words to say, but I am praying for you! This is so hard to even imagine! You know that Kiley loved the Lord and he is her Savior! She is in heaven with our King and one day we will all be reunited! I am praying for you! I know you girls all had such a special friendship and I know this is such a difficult time! You will be in my prayers! I love you Miranda!

viv said...

Miranda,

God's amazing and continuing love will get you through this time of deep, deep sorrow for you and all of Kiley's family and friends.

I was so sad when Garrett phoned me and told me of Kiley, as is all of our family.

Thank you so very much for posting the lovely pictures of Kiley and her close friends in good times that will always be remembered and cherished by you all!

Our family's prayers are with you and especially Kiley's family as I know their hearts are ripped apart.

Love,
Garry, Vivian
Garrett, Grant Koettel

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Miranda,
I want to tell you that I am praying for all of you in your great loss of your friend. I pray that you all will feel God's healing during the next several days, weeks and months. I pray that the gift of the memories will sustain you in the days ahead.
My sincere condolances.
Leigh

Paula said...

Kiley is loved by so many people. My day brightened at her laughter, her smile, and her friendship. I will always be thankful for that. Kiley's family and friends are in my prayers.

jennyhope said...

I am so sorry about your sweet friend. I came here from Jessica's blog. I can't get this off of my mind and will be praying for all of you! I am so sorry!

Becke' said...

Hey Miranda! It is Becke', Kiley's sis. I am so happy you have a blog. I added you to my friends list on mine...you will have to check it out! That was a sweet post on Kiley. She adored you. God really blessed her with some Godly friends. Thank you for being such a sweet friend to her. The pain is still so fresh, but I rest knowing that she is with her Redeemer! On a side note, your photography work is awesome! I am taking a class right now, but I think I am going to need a fancier camera in order to see a real difference! :) God bless your family. Your girls are precious.