Friday, March 21, 2008

Family Fun




























It is so much fun to watch our girls as they learn new things, grow in their friendship and play everyday!

Here are just a few random pictures from the past few weeks. (Alyson in the sailor outfit at 10 months; Picnic lunch at the 'duck pond' with daddy on his lunch break; playdate with Leah, Kendall, Rachel and Mya at Bro. Barry and Mrs. Sheila's house; Julie- the first night she wrote her name ALL by herself!!; Brandon and Julie with their snowman)
We are so blessed and so thankful for our girls. God teaches us something new through them almost everyday (patience, love...and just how to have fun and enjoy the simple things in life.)
I am just beginning to get a glimpse of how quick time flies. I cannot believe Julie will soon be 4 years old in June and Alyson 1 year in May!

4 comments:

Becke' said...

What precious pics!

Leah said...

Glad to see a new post on here! Thanks for sending the pictures through Snapfish. You got some really good ones...I just wish I would have washed my hair that morning (and put on some lipstick before you started snapping) because I look terrible!!!

I had so much fun seeing you and hanging out with you while we were home. I will look forward to another visit with you girls in May!!!

Hope the packing and moving is coming along okay. Wish I could do something to help. I can't wait to see your new house!

Suz said...

As always, I love seeing your blog updated with new pictures! The pictures of Alyson look like she is shining a sweet little personality now... And Julie looks so grown up! They are so precious! You have such a beautiful family!

The Hickmans said...

What sweet pictures!! I wish I could have hung out with you all and Leah, that would have been fun!