Monday, May 19, 2008

Easter Memories - 2008

Easter 2008 was alot of fun. With it being Alyson's first Easter and having two little girls dressed up in their fluffy pink made it memorable. Not only was the dying and hunting of eggs special and fun, but also remembering the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who paid for our sins on that old rugged cross. What a gift! Thank you, Jesus, for loving us that much.












Here are some verses out of the bible on "How to make Heaven your Home"

"For God so loved the World, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

"Except ye repent, (turn from your sins) you shall likewise perish." Luke 13:3

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, buy by Me'." John 14:6

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved." Acts 16:31

Pray this Prayer from your Heart:
Dear God, I know that I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ, Your Son, died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead to be my Lord. God, I now repent of my sin and personally invite Jesus into my life. Thank You, Jesus, for giving me the free gift of eternal life. I promise to live for You as You reveal Yourself to me through Your Word, the Bible. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer and meant it with all your heart, you can know that you will live eternally in Heaven someday! And, Jesus has changed your heart forever. He has mine. He brings such peace and contentment to my heart and leaning on Him through every trial and trusting Him to help me get through each day is so comforting. He is a big God and will change your life forever, too. Just trust Him.

I will be praying for you!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your short haircut! Very summerish! : )

Nicole said...

You have such a cute family. Your girls are getting so big. I love the pink dresses.

The Hickmans said...

What sweet, sweet pictures!!

Leah said...

I love all th "kissing" pictures. So sweet!!!

I want to see vacation pictures when you get a chance!

Miss you lots!