Monday, March 30, 2009

Children are a Gift from the Lord

Thank you, Catherine Wilson, for making my baby announcements for me! I love them.

(You can view Catherine's card website at PolkadotsPaisleys.blogspot.com )


This is a little photo shoot I took of Josiah at 1 week old.



I was so excited to capture a couple pictures of him smiling in his sleep which he does ALL the time. I think he must have some pretty funny dreams. Once in a while he'll even chuckle a bit like he's laughing. At 10 days old he gave me his first 'real' smile while awake. It was the sweetest thing! He has a dimple on each cheek and even on his chin. Does every mother think their little boy is the cutest thing ever?



When I look at this photo I think of the song I learned as a child.."Oh, be careful little feet where you go; For the Father up above is looking down in love, Oh, be careful little feet where you go.."






The 3 Muskateers!
Julie is a VERY proud big sister. She loves her baby sister and brother so much.


Daddy and Josiah catchin' a few Z's
(I don't know if that recliner could fit any more babies!)
Josiah with his Great Grandpa Thomas Gray (who Josiah gets his middle name from)

Josiah with his Great Grandma Gray (Patsy's mother below and father above)

Josiah with his Great Grandma Oleta (my dad's mother)

Josiah with his Papa Randy (my dad). His sweater swallowed him and made him look huge! (Josiah, that is =)

Sleeping in the bassinet
I loved this one with Josiah and the girls.. The expression on his face is like, "Ewww, girls are kissing me!"

The kids and I met Brandon on his lunchbreak one day and had a picnic at the hospital's duck pond.


The girls loved feeding and watching the ducks

Alyson and her daddy


The girls were so funny one night.. They wanted to wear bandanas on their heads and dance and play with their daddy..


Intensly watching a good show on TV

Reading 'Dumbo' with Daddy before bedtime.
Alyson, Julie and Josiah (2 1/2 weeks old) at Mimi and Papa's house after church

Alyson and I



Josiah- 2 weeks
Working on the computer with Dad
My two Diva girls!


8 comments:

Robin and Stephen said...

He is soooo cute! I cannot wait to meet him! I am so happy for you and Brandon! What a beautiful happy family! =)

Suz said...

What a perfect little family! And I would say you are right on to say he is the cutest ever. And the pictures of him smiling while he is sleeping is absoluetly precious! Awesome pictures!!!! It was great seeing you on Sunday for a bit!

Gary and Kellye said...

He is sooo cute (but to answer your question, yes, I do believe every mother thinks her little boy is the cutest ever!!!) :o)

He's getting big fast!!!

The "W" Family said...

He is so precious! Thanks for the advertisement :)

Jessica said...

Oh yes, I think all little boys steal their mommy's hearts!

Cassie said... said...

how happy are you to have that little guy? Do you wonder sometimes how you ever made it without him?

The Hickmans said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! I am finally blogging again, so I'm playing catch up now! =)

Jessica said...

Just checking on you... how is the new little one? : )